Cause Effect Initiative Ltd
We contribute to innovative ways of tackling socio-economic challenges in health, water, hygiene, sanitation, environment, learning, livelihood, agriculture and social growth.
This we do using action research and learning as well as advocacy and knowledge development plus sharing.We thrive on outcome based research and learning.
- To investigate and identify solutions to socio-economic challenges in society
- To generate lessons and best practices from field interventions in society
- To amplify and share positive interventions and outcomes through advocacy
Our Intervention areas
In the quest to attain socio-economic transformation CEIL Intervention Areas include
- Health including water, sanitation and hygiene as well as developing health remedies.
- Environment including water, forest and nature preservation.
- Agriculture with forecast on best practices and value addition. Social value promotion.
- Economic and Financial Empowerment Strategy Designs and Implementations.
CEIL engages in:
- Action Research and Learning
- Knowledge generation and sharing
- Proactive Advocacy
- Transformative action events Consultancy services
we listen and work together!!
We thrive on outcome based research and learning. We are geared towards attaining positive results to improve people’s lives.